Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

THANK YOU TONGUE


Thank You Tongue!
Hi Folks! I have been planning to write sorry! blog somethings that I feel like for quite sometime. Then I thought Why not use my tongue to blog? From now my tongue is going to talk to you about some special tastes. Where else will it start?
There you go!

HI! Nice to meet you! I am tongue! I am a very strict person! I am very independent. I am a brat. I will like to eat whatever I want as long as it makes me happy. who bothers about it after it goes down. Now let me start with Coffee. If you want to make me happy follow the following rules while drinking coffee.
1.never use cup ans saucer(woh tho chai valon kheliye-pour it in saucer and brrrrrrr)
2.use only davara and tumbler
3.dont boil milk in milk cooker.
4.use a 50:50 mix of A and Pibiri
5.My owner buys it from JANAKI COFFEE WORKS K.K.Nagar
6.Now imagine the above image is live in your hand
7.choose a comfy sofa and sit
8.sliiightly blow the frost on top
9.take the coffee to my tip first and leave the rest to me.
the coffee touches me as the first drop of rain touches the soil. as earthly smell erupts, hmmmmm! it flows thro all my taste buds..........................................................................................
wait! I am relishing it! as a river the coffee twists and twirls and fills me with awe and here I am bidding farewell as at any moment it is to be gulped!

Don't wait! tempt your owner to make one filter coffee for you!
my other favourites to follow soon!


1 comment:

  1. tongue really talks:) that was a great description of coffee drinking!

    ReplyDelete